Wat breng je mee?
|B.Sc. in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Marine Engineering|
|Site Manager or equivalent role|
|Leadership capabilities (site management)|
|Able and willing to produce work reports at highest quality|
|Flexible for planned and unplanned mobilization|
Wat krijg je?
|30 + 13 ADV|
Wat doe je?
Providing leadership for ATH and customer site specific safety policies and objectives
Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance
Training of the engineers, supervision, and technicians per ATH requirements
Providing full reports of outages and update by means of reports on daily base
Constantly seeking for cost reduction and maximize additional work
As a Field Service Site Managers you are responsible for providing a single point contact to the customers at their plant sites for all aspects of outage service work. This includes budgeting, planning, scheduling, coordination of internal and external resources, process development, and site execution. The position provides an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individuals who enjoy challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
The incumbents will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on the commissioning, operation, maintenance, and reliability of gas turbine and turbine generator equipment and systems.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- providing leadership for ATH and customer site specific safety policies and objectives;
- execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective inspections as well as installation and commissioning activities;
- planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Marine Engineering or related field or combination of education and experience;
- minimum 3 years in Site Manager or equivalent role and/or 10 years of experience in power industry or related field
- extensive experience on F class Gas Turbines preferred;
- experience in maintenance / relocation / new built activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA;
- ability to travel 75-80%, both domestic and international with limited notification;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, German and/or another European language;
- leadership capabilities (site management);
- hands-on, manages and drives for results;
- flexible for planned and unplanned mobilization;
- creative and maximizes empowerment;
- customer and quality focused
Werken bij Ansaldo Thomassen
Together with parent company Ansaldo Energia and sister companies PSM and Ansaldo Thomassen Gulf, Ansaldo Thomassen is part of the Original Service Provider (OSP™) team. Combining the engineering capacity from OEM background with the flexibility of an independent service provider they are leading aftermarket service provider for multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants worldwide.
Based on a past of Manufacturing Associate Agreement with General Electric, Ansaldo Thomassen is today a full service provider with an extensive portfolio of field services, repair capabilities, supply of in-house manufactured spare parts, innovative upgrades, and service agreements. We have everything to serve your Frame 6B, Frame 9E, and Frame 5 and/or Frame 3 heavy-duty gas turbines.
In drie stappen naar je nieuwe job
Makkelijk reageren zonder gedoe
Interesse in een vacature, maar geen actueel CV bij de hand? Geen probleem. Laat weten hoe we je kunnen bereiken en we nemen contact met je op.
Snel contact en een gesprek
In een persoonlijk gesprek bespreken we de ins en outs van de vacature en bekijken we samen of er sprake is van een goeie match.
Voorstellen bij onze opdrachtgever
Lijkt de vacature jou op het lijf geschreven, dan introduceren we jou direct bij de juiste contactpersoon binnen het bedrijf.